Circle City Preschool & Transitional Kindergarten
- Provide a balanced developmental curriculum that enhances the social, emotional, linguistic, physical and intellectual growth of each child.
- Meet the needs of young children and their families through the curriculum and related activities and services.
- Work within the larger community on behalf of young children and their families.
- Transitional Kindergarteners will be prepared for Kindergarten curriculum.
- Help to lay a Christian foundation.
Preschoolers range in age from 2 years 9 months to 4 years old. Children must be reliably toilet trained before enrollment.
Transitional Kindergarteners must turn 5 years old before April 2, 2024.
Eligible children are served without regard to sex, race, religion, ethnicity or physical handicap. Service to children is based on the program's ability to meet the child's developmental needs within the confines of Department of Social Services Title 22 regulations.
Kindergarten through 8th Grade Homeschool Enrichment Programs
are available through Circle City Enrichment Center.
Get in Touch...
Registration for the 2023-24 school year is now open. Don't delay... programs fill up quickly.